Are you building or renovating your home?

If you are building a new home or undertaking major renovations, you will likely need to meet minimum state and territory building energy efficiency requirements based on the National Construction Code. The most common way to meet these requirements is by getting a home energy rating done using the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS).Last updated 25 July 2019

Publication categories
NatHERS User Guides