NatHERS Technical Advisory Committee Update
To keep everyone better informed about the discussions of the NatHERS Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) we will be providing updates in this, and future, editions of the NatHERS Star.
Since the last NatHERS Star Newsletter, the committee has discussed the following items:
- Processes for including new materials in NatHERS software
- Consideration of a new material submission for the NatHERS software
- Proposed changes to Chenath planned for the 2019 National Construction Code
- Aligning the window values to be reported to a single decimal point
- Progress on the default and custom windows workshop action items
- Modelling edge batt insulation in the software
- Activities addressing condensation issues in residential buildings
- Optimising foils in the software
The next TAC meeting will be in February 2017.